FAQ - Learn more about Catapult Leadership Labs
What would you like to know?
Please address the following list for frequently asked questions. Here you can have a look at the most frequent questions people ask us and learn more about our business.
FAQ: Press each item for more info
Any company over $1m in revenue that has grown by double digits or is planning on growing double digits is eligible to be a member.
There are 2 factors to determine eligibility:
- Are you responsible for P&L decisions?
- Are you willing to be held accountable to normal financial metrics (Revenue, Gross Margin, Net Income & Growth) as well as the growth of the leaders within the organization.
Catapult is different in a couple of different ways:
- We offer multiple ways for leaders to engage with us, meaning we are more flexible.
- Our coaches are paid at a higher percentage than our competitors, so we have better coaches with more member focus.
- We have innovation at our core. We are consistently working hard to use innovative technology, process and strategies to deliver a better experience.
Catapult will drive focused innovation and strategic accountability. We strive to “level up” the leader and the organization and then give them the tools they need to make the journey.
Most of our peer groups meet quarterly, but we do have a few groups that have a different schedule (ie-One is evaluating monthly meetings).
Typical meetings last a day and a half. The first part of the meeting leaders reconnect over past performance and then spend the rest of the meeting going through critical issues.
Each group is different, but we strive for 5 -10 members in a group.
One on One coaching establishes the goals of the leader and of the organization and then works in a methodical way to reach those goals.
We believe that an effective peer group can replace some of the needs and responsibilities of an advisory board. We also have members who choose to have both. In that case the Advisory Board is normally focused on Capital and Governance while the Peer Group is focused on Strategy, Business Model, Leadership and Accountability.